Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Brooks is in the "Nook"

Cole and I are extremely excited to announce that we are expecting our first baby. Yep that's right, "Katy bar the Door" we are going to become PARENTS. We are about 14 weeks along (Due in August) with a strong heart beat of 146 bpm!

I cannot express how much this means for us and our little family. Cole and I have been blessed with so much in the last year and half of our marriage. We both have wonderful jobs, a warm home and a dog and cat that keeps us smiling. I would have never thought that we would be welcoming something so special into our live so soon.

I have been threaten to start a blog for a while now. But only now do we really have something to share. I hope to catch all up with our lives over the last year and a half between now and when the baby comes.

Love to all,
Katy and Cole

1 comment:

  1. I am the first to comment. Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family and on the new blog.

    ReplyDelete